|The heritage three bedroom homestead is built from old sandstone from the original settlers to Kangaroo Island bringing the combined charm of beach and bush settings. Each bedroom has its own luxurious ensuite bathroom with double showers and a private courtyard or deck.
With views of native bush gardens, rolling hills, and the ocean only 150meters away, you’re sure to start to unwind. Afternoon drinks on your own private deck or a good brandy by the open fire? The choice is yours.
Configuration: Sleeps a maximum of six guests: three king-bed rooms (two rooms can be made twin) all with en suite bathrooms. Villa rentals, last minute accommodation, affordable South Australian romantic weekend getaway.
2017 RECOGNITION OF EXCELLENCE
9.4 Rated by guests
- Outdoor covered deck and private courtyard
- ipod with music library and ipod connection
- Broadband Internet access
- Direct dial telephones – charges apply
- Free to air TV & DVD’s
- Combustion fireplace and auxiliary heating/cooling
- Kitchen cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery for when you feel creative
- Premium bathroom products from Jurlique and Maine Beach Cocco
- Drinking rainwater
- Capsule Espresso coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board, (Due to water shortages personal laundering fees apply) hairdryer in each bathroom
- Board games by the fire for those cooler days