|Inspired by the iconic Sky House (and set amongst the sheoaks), Sheoaks is a delightful, 2-key, 4 bedroom rammed earth home that cleverly configures to accommodate 2 guests in a self-contained studio-bedroom, or opens up to accommodate larger family groups. Nestled into the hill overlooking Snellings Beach, Sheoaks is only a three minute walk away with sweeping views to the beach.With a wood-fired heater, elevated round day bed, decks and screened area for insect-free outdoor dining, Sheoaks human scale design and luxury furnishing makes the perfect retreat for both a bush and seaside escape.
Configuration: 1 x studio bedroom + 3 x bedrooms sleeps a maximum seven guests. View house plan here
Self-contained studio/bedroom has a king-sized bed, bath with twin showers, kitchenette, and separate entry via deck. Remaining part of house has 1 x double bedroom (king bed, splits into two king singles if required), 1 x single bedroom (king single) and a bunk room (two single bunks) + two bathrooms, kitchen & laundry. House also has a deck and screened dining area.
2017 RECOGNITION OF EXCELLENCE
9.4 Rated by guests
Ask about our Studio only rates (not available peak season)
See more detail about this house as featured on Channel 7 SA Life program below.
- Outdoor deck for each key
- Broadband internet access
- Direct dial telephones – charges apply
- Free to air TV and DVD’S
- Combustion fireplace and auxiliary heating & cooling
- Kitchen cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery for when you feel creative
- Premium bathroom products from Jurlique and Maine Beach – Cocco
- Drinking rainwater
- Capsule Espresso coffee machine
- Dishwasher and laundry
- Iron and ironing board
- Board games by the fire for those cooler days