Inspired by the iconic Sky House (and set amongst the sheoaks), Sheoaks is a delightful, 2-key, 4 bedroom rammed earth home that cleverly configures to accommodate 2 guests in a self-contained studio-bedroom, or opens up to accommodate larger family groups. Nestled into the hill overlooking Snellings Beach, Sheoaks is only a three minute walk away with sweeping views to the beach.
With a wood-fired heater, elevated round day bed, decks and screened area for insect-free outdoor dining, Sheoaks human scale design and luxury furnishing makes the perfect retreat for both a bush and seaside escape.
Configuration: 1 x studio bedroom + 3 x bedrooms sleeps a maximum seven guests. View house plan here
Self-contained studio/bedroom has a king-sized bed, bath with twin showers, kitchenette, and separate entry via deck. Remaining part of house has 1 x double bedroom (king bed, splits into two king singles if required), 1 x single bedroom (king single) and a bunk room (two single bunks) + two bathrooms, kitchen & laundry. House also has a deck and screened dining area.
Ask about our Studio only rates (not available peak season)
See more detail about this house as featured on Channel 7 SA Life program below.
- Outdoor deck for each key
- Broadband internet access
- Direct dial telephones – charges apply
- Free to air TV and DVD’S
- Combustion fireplace and auxiliary heating & cooling
- Kitchen cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery for when you feel creative
- Premium bathroom products from Jurlique and Maine Beach – Cocco
- Drinking rainwater
- Capsule Espresso coffee machine
- Dishwasher and laundry
- Iron and ironing board
- Board games by the fire for those cooler days